This ad is expired.
Assistant Director - Online/Regional Sites
Dallas / Ft. Worth
Student Financial Aid
Performs varied and complex administrative duties in the management and coordination of a large specialized project and/or program. Requires independent judgment and application of established policies and procedures. Works under general supervision with evaluation based on overall results obtained.
- Represent Financial Aid and Scholarships Office at college fairs and recruitment receptions held in Texas and out-of-state.
- Assist the Assistant VP and Sr. Director with strategically developing, coordinating, and executing outreach initiative for in-state and out-of-state students.
- Assist the Assistant VP and Sr. Director with developing, coordinating, and executing departmental participation in Red Raider Orientation.
- Participate in after-hours meetings and presentations, which also include in-person and virtual presentations.
- Independently plan and coordinate outreach efforts to campus wide partners to form collaborations and create relationships with departments.
- Participate in campus wide meetings, discussions, projects, committees, and workshops to maintain and improve the mission of the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.
- Review student files for accuracy of information and eligibility for various financial aid and scholarship programs; creates, reviews, and adjusts financial aid awards for students in various programs with a primary focus on online/regional site students.
- Processing of Financial Aid and Scholarships awards and files with a primary focus on the needs of online and regional site students.
Bachelor's degree in the area of specialization or closely related field. Three years of related administrative and technical experience. Additional job related education may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Self starter and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with internal and external partners.
- Ability to create relationships with local communities.
- Previous work in college admissions and recruiting.
- Extensive knowledge of the college admissions and financial aid process.
- Understanding of scholarship process.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-9a42f97bc6b44742aa44359e50c569ad