This ad is expired.
Assistant Professor of Practice in Sport Management (Online)
Position DescriptionContributes to the universitys mission through teaching, some variation by academic unit.The Department of Kinesiology and Sport Management in the College of Arts and Sciences at Texas Tech University invites applications for a full-time, nine-month Assistant Professor of Practice in Sport Management position to begin September 1, 2024. This position is not restricted to residents of Lubbock, Texas.
Contributes to the university's mission through teaching, some variation by academic unit. The Department of Kinesiology and Sport Management in the College of Arts and Sciences at Texas Tech University invites applications for a full-time, nine-month Assistant Professor of Practice in Sport Management position to begin September 1, 2024. This position is not restricted to residents of Lubbock, Texas.
- Teach four courses in the fall semester and four courses in the spring semester of a variety of graduate sport management online courses.
In line with TTUs strategic priorities to engage and empower a diverse student body, enable innovative research and creative activities, and transform lives and communities through outreach and engaged scholarship, applicants must have experience working with diverse student populations at the undergraduate and/or graduate levels within or across the areas of teaching, research/creative activity, and service. Additional required qualifications are:
- An earned doctorate in Sport Management or a related area,
- A minimum of three years teaching a variety of graduate sport management courses, such as financial management in sport, administration of intercollegiate athletics, sport ethics, sport event management, sport law, sport leadership, sport marketing, sport media, sport sponsorship and endorsement, and sports analytics,
- A minimum of three years experience developing and teaching online sport management courses.
In addition to the required qualifications, individuals with the following preferred qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Evidence of high-quality teaching online at the university level for at least five years.
- Experience in online course development and pedagogy.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-0a41dfd2c3d7c644aad82fdf9e108068